Tea Fixes Everything

Tea Fixes Everything – art print available at my Etsy shop, kazartgallery.

I have this saying which I say a lot. Its origin is a mystery – not sure if I came up with it myself or picked it up from somewhere else but it feels like it is entirely mine.

The saying is "Tea Fixes Everything", which I'm sure you've heard me say at least a trillion times before.

It is true though. Tea does fix everything... usually. However at the moment I am in a lull and even tea isn't working. I can't find the motivation or energy or focus I need to get things done or even started. Its like something is missing. My drive has gone. My confidence is zilch. I barely have enough energy to get through an ordinary uneventful day.

I tell myself it will pass, take it easy and maybe tomorrow I will wake up and the spark will be back. I wouldn't normally write about something like this on my blog but I figured it was better than writing nothing at all. Maybe it will help shake it loose so I can just get on with it.

Maybe I just need to do something mundane for a few days like weeding to get it out of my system ;)

Or maybe I'm just tired and tomorrow I will wake up and feel alive again. x


Comments

Popular Posts